Najobľúbenejšie z kategórie
We can often see others on the internet making use of control boards and electrical components to build their own creative robots. Wanna DIY your own robot?
Here comes keyestudio desktop mini Bluetooth smart car V3.0, which is an upgraded version of keyestudio desktop mini Bluetooth smart car V2.0.
The smart car still keeps the functions like line tracking, obstacle avoidance, IR and Bluetooth control and more.
Furthermore, we make a great improvement for the smart car as follows:
- The Acrylic plates are more bright and colorful
- Adding a microphone sound module to make a fantastic sound when driving the car run
- Using Bluetooth HM-10 module,which can support Bluetooth 4.0; supporting both Android and iOS system; also can actuate the smart car with our own designed Bluetooth APP.
- Can freely choose the battery case 18650 or 4-cell AA battery case to supply power for the robot car. Note that batteries are Not Included. Users can freely choose two 18650 batteries or four AA batteries (1.5V) to supply power for the robot car.
- Making improvements on the motor drive board; one is coming with a slide switch for controlling the power switch;the other is adding 8 jumper caps to control the DC motor direction,easy for code debugging.
- Coding the robot car with Mixly blocks software, simple and ready to play.
From the basics up to complex projects, through this kit you can learn to control the robot car with Mixly blocks coding. Easy to code and learn coding and computational thinking.
If you are looking for inspiration, you can find a great variety of tutorials here. Take your brain on a fun and inspiring journey through the world of programming and electronics.
- Motor Voltage range: 1-6V; motor shaft length: 10mm; speed: 6.0V 100rpm/min.
- Motor control is driven by L298P
- Three groups of line tracking modules, to detect black-white line with higher accuracy and can also be used for anti-fall control
- Two groups of obstacle detector modules, to detect whether there are obstacles on the left or right side of Ultrasonic module is used to detect the distance between ultrasonic and obstacles, forming the smart car’s obstacle avoidance system
- Bluetooth wireless module can be paired with Bluetooth device on mobile phone to remotely control smart car
- Infrared receiver module is matched with an infrared remote control to control the smart car
- Can access the external 7 ~ 12V voltage
Great store. Reliable and great communication. Product came well packaged.
Very fast delivery, the store sent the goods on the day of order. Complete set, all in working order, the quality is good. Thank you very much!
Super ātra piegāde
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|
Most Popular from Category
Keyestudio 4WD Bluetooth Multi-functional Smart Car V2
Keyestudio Smart Little Turtle Robot V3
Keyestudio Self-balancing Car
Keyestudio 4DOF Robot Arm V2
Keyestudio Desktop Mini Bluetooth Smart Car V3
Keyestudio KEYBOT Coding Education Robot for Arduino STEM
online shopping, buying directly from manufacturers?
- Go to Alibaba.com and enter the wanted item into search field.
- Having made your choice, click "Contact supplier" button on the right
- On the next page enter your request and click "Send" button.
- Upon clicking you will be asked to get registered. Do it and wait for the reply.